YOU DID IT!
Now that you have made it through all of the course material, it is time to celebrate all of the ways you have grown as a result of this program!
This module is all about reflection, gratitude, and putting the skills and knowledge you have gained to work better serving the LGBTQIA+ community!
Your next step in completing your certification is the assessment process. Please complete the following items following the Assessment Instructions bellow.
- 30 Question Assessment
- This assessment can be found under the “Materials” tab of this module. Once the assessment is complete, you can upload it using the upload box bellow.
- Pronoun Practice Spreadsheet
- This spreadsheet can be found under the “Materials” tab of Module 2. Once the spreadsheet is complete, you can upload it using the upload box bellow.
- Complete Business Audit
- The audit can be completed by going through all audit sections in Module 4 and uploading associated materials in the spaces provided for each section.
Queer Competency Certification Assessment
This is your final Assessment required to complete you certification. Please follow the instructions:
- Download the PDF by clicking the link above. If you do not have a version of Adobe that allows you to edit and save the PDF you may copy the questions into your preferred text editor (ie: Word or Pages) and complete your answers there.
- You may review class recordings and use your notes to complete the assessment
- You must complete the assessment without the assistance of other students or alumni
- When you have completed your assessment, upload it to the web portal using the Uploads box in Module 8.
- You may receive partial credit for incomplete answers, and your total points awarded must equal 90% in order to pass the assessment.